As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, December 11, 2006

Can't sleep....

After a day of what I thought would be a victory, I am faced suddenly with the unknown of the future. The feeling of losing control can come at any moment and it started with just a few words, a few incidents, and a few gestures.

One statement suddenly finds its way into my heart: be influential or be influenced. This is from the Sunday sermon earlier. And it's true even in the deepest and most intimate level, I can influence my circumstances or I can let them influence me. All the difference in the world is who and what I have my faith in. Lord, Jesus, it's in You where I rest my faith. The name of the Lord means "salvation." And when I cry out to Your name, you will come and save me. In Matthew 1:21 You said that "the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins." Therefore I cry out to you now... and save me from my sins.

You said that You will make all things beautiful in Your time.

Why do I doubt?

You said that You know the plans that You have for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future.

Why do I waiver?

You said to come to call upon You to pray to You, and You will listen to me.

Why do I despair?

You said that You'll do just what you say.

Why do I fear?

Lord, in You I shall have my hope and a future. I will call upon Your beautiful name knowing that you will make all things beautiful. I will pray to You, and You will listen. You will do just what You say!

Thank you so much. I am an unworthy sinner who's saved by the precious blood of the Lamb of God. In my sleep will I dream of You. In my dreams will I get a glimpse of my hope. In that glimpse will I see a wonderful plan You've set out for me.

Oh, pierce the soul of my confusion and uncertainty. You said that in repentence and rest is my salvation and that in quietness and trust is my strength. So let me repent! Rest! and acknowledge and receive your salvation over me. I will be quiet. I will trust! And I will gain my strength.

I have but a few hours to sleep now that it's past 1am. Lord, I want to get up early in the mmorning to praise your name and draw close to you. May this be the norm of my life where I can drink from the fountain of life and be renewed!

In Jesus' name

Amen!

1:14am

Proverbs 3:6
"In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KCDA said...

加油阿,戰友!

10:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kent!

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home