As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, December 10, 2006

New PSU for my computer...

The OCZ Power Supply failed!!!

Fortunately, I had a spare Ultra PSU that I got from a deal about a year ago. It took me a while to get the computer back to work. Keep in mind that I prayed for the computer last week and it booted back into windows. So the lesson learned here:

1. Everything works for good for those who loved God
2. God can work miracles when we ask Him
2. We sometimes will need to find out how to solve the problem when God gives us more time.

Sounds like I have my answer for tomorrow's customer support visit.

Now if God can give extra life to a mechanical power supply based on prayer, imagine what He will do with a real living life bearing the image of God when we pray!

It's getting late, good night, everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home