As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, December 03, 2006

God is awesome!!!

Tonight, after I got back from Eric's surprise birthday, I needed sometime to gather my thoughts and reflect upon the many things and visions I learned over this weekend's mission conference at VOH and this afternoon's co-worker's meeting for the Daniel Cell group.

I turned on my computer like any other time I turn it on by pushing the "power" button. For the next 10 minutes, the computer just wouldn't boot up no matter what I try. This has never happened to this high end desktop that I built with all top of the line components. All of a sudden, I decided that I should give it to God...

So...

I prayed for the computer, asking God to fix whatever that it needed fixing. And I push the power button again.

IT TURNED ON AND BOOTED INTO WINDOWS!!!

If this is what I can expect when praying... GOD, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe... just last Sat. a sister in Christ and I were just talking about this.. sth similar to this one. We can do routine things without much difficulty, and even might once wonder why would we need to pray for sth like this.. but.. indeed, God is in control... :)

5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jane, welcome to my blog. Yup, God is most definitely in control!

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home