As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

First round of Attacks

Today's attack was something that was within my anticipation. God warned me about 3 or 4 weeks ago that this would happen... although when it does come, the struggles are still there.

The story started about a month ago. I've been getting up at 6am and going to work very early in the past month so that I can spend some time with God in devotion, worship, and prayer. Quickly, my company's prayer meeting has added power and anointing. At the very least, I experienced God in different ways every day. And I look forward so much everyday to get to the office early, when no one else is here, to spend alone time with God. My entire day became different!

Today, I got to work late. Not just gotten to prayer meeting late, I got to work late! 9:07am!!! And what happened was that last night, even though I tried to sleep at 10:40pm, I couldn't fall asleep. My head felt a bit dizzy but my thoughts were very clear. But I just can't sleep. I finally managed to sleep around 1:30am but I didn't get ready to leave for work until past 8am this morning. While I was driving, a headache, or a migrain, was flaring up on my left temporal lobe region (now, I'm a guy that never have headaches). I quickly place my left hand on my head and started praying, asking God to remove the pain....

The pain fled.

The devil knows who God wants to use. And he will try anything and everything to make us feel bad and unworthy. Everytime I'm late, I can feel that some form of negative energy builds up within me. It's a sense of defeat... like I've been beaten. My whole day is shot...

But these are the lies of the enemy. I know this very well in my heart. Because "there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ" Romans 8:1

And that when we "resist the devil, he will flee from you" James 4:7. I can say with confidence that the lies of the enemy will have no power over me! No accusation will have any grounds, because the Lord has saved me with His precious blood!

I talked to my boss about this. Do you know what he told me?

"Donald, you are a warrior in Christ, and you will not be defeated by this."

All I can say is....

AMEN! Thank you, Lord! And now, let the new era begin! I will be at the office at 7:30am everyday. My readers and friends. Please pray for me and keep me accountable.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Woowoowo, ur company is a Christian company? Thats great! Amen! Praise the Lord~!

11:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have pray for you to know your way in God's hand to show you clearly. I will also pray for your to fight the devil. You will win the fight.Thank you too!

9:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lynn. And welcome to my blog. I got to work at 7:50am today... fortunately, I still had the office to myself and God.

Will continue interceding for you too. Thanks! I read your committment toward God and may God anoint you with His favor and richness.

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home