As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, December 08, 2006

Uncle Donald


Kaelyn Liao, my new niece, my first niece. Wow, I'm finally an uncle! Seeing a baby related to me by blood is so inspiring... so cute... to touching. Words are not adequate to describe this feeling. I just pray to God that I will soon enjoy my own...

Kaelyn was born on 12-08-2006, weighing 7.4 lbs. Congrats to Theresa and Howard! I will be stopping by their house a lot more often now. I have never felt a closeness like this to a baby...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats... for being an UNCLE!!!!!!! ^-^ now you got some responsibilities as well hehe

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home