As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Legends of the Fall

This film was used as an example in the book "Wild at Heart" a few times to demonstrate that the heart of a warrior is wild at heart. I bought this DVD last weekend and finally had the chance to watch it. oh, did I mention that I got a 32" LCD HDTV? Oh ya, it looks great on it with the PS2's progressive scan DVD player (built in) set to 16:9 aspect ratio.

All unnecessary details aside, God has meant for our hearts to be wild like the heart of a warrior. I was watching this movie and was so inspired knowing that God will make me a warrior... and to make me a man who is dangerous with passion for Him. I look forward to face the battle that I will fight, the beauty that I will rescue, and the adventures that I will live.

I think I'm sometimes a dreamer. Dreams are meant to be far from reality hence they are called "dreams." But God can fulfill our dreams and make it happen. So... let me dream big and expect only miracles.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray!! Let's be Wild @ Heart! Fight the GOOD fight.. rescue our princess! Live the adventure..

Dream big is good.. but ask for Vision & Mission for our life!

Life is much more than having family.. kids.. careers.. houses.. MUCH more than that!!

Let's challenge one another.. BE His WARRIOR! AMEN!

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!

Let us dream with the vision that God has shown and go with a mission!

Let's be WILD AT HEART!

5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home