As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

In His Time....

This song surfaced when I was fasting and praying at lunch hour... an old and nostagic song. But speaks volumes as the words came back to my mind.

In His time, in His time.
He makes all things beautiful ~ in His time.
Lord, please show me everyday
as You're teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say
In Your time.

... and, in response...

In Your time, in Your time.
You make all things beautiful ~ in Your time.
Lord, my life to you I bring.
May each song I have to sing
be to You a lovely thing.
In Your time.

Yes, Lord... in Your time. AMEN!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home