As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, December 07, 2006

New book

My boss loaned me this book after he read it. It's about Pastor Phillip's spiritual journey before 30 years of age. I know, I've past 30 a while ago (even though I made believe that I'm always 27... akem...) but I can really identify with the struggles and the growth that the author went through. There are parts of the book that really helped me such as intimacy with God and preparing myself for marriage. Anyways, a great book. I can't put it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home