As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, December 08, 2006

Challenges at work...

Please pray for me to have more wisdom and insight on dealing with things that I have no control over. This is a perfect opportunity for me to learn to rely and have faith on God's power and sovereignty. He can make the impossible possbile and nothing is too difficult for Him.

Through Him, we can:
1. See the invisible
2. Hear the inaudible, and
3. Do the impossible.

A good personal news flash: I will be an uncle today for the first time. My elder sister Theresa is giving birth to my niece. In fact, I'm leaving for the hospital now to see them.

Also, I wanted to share this song with you all:

You're the Holy Lord Almighty

Part the waters that surround me
Make the wind and waves be still
Pierce the soul of my confusion
Clear the mist and rend the veil.

See the longing in my spirit
Know that I choose to be Yours
Lord, I'm hungry and I'm thirsty
To be filled and to be used (AMEN!!)

You're the Holy Lord Almighty
And I come to seek Your Face
You're my light, my hope, my mercy
And Jesus is Your name.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyday we're facing many challenges at work, some are moderate, some are difficult. The key is to trust God's guidance and hold patience and perseverance. I think you're getting very close. I'm happy to see you regained your faith and are now rapidly re-evolving, renewing. Let us all keep praying and seeking God together, and breakthrough!

God bless you my bro~

Andy

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home