As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, December 15, 2006

God is awesome because... part 1

1. He saved me from the miry clay
2. He restores my soul
3. He died for me when I was still a sinner
4. He waited for my love to wake
5. He called me by my name
6. He made the heavens and the earth
7. He made a home for me
8. He prepared a feast for me in the presence of my enemies
9. He scared me with dreams and terrify me with visions
10. He comforts me
11. He makes all things beautiful in His time
12. He does what He says
13. He is oh so faithful
14. He expands my territory and spare me from pain
15. He broke my heart of stone
16. He gave me a new heart
17. He listens to my pleas
18. He answers them
19. He shows up whenever and wherever I need Him
20. He teaches me
21. He definitely has what it takes
22. And... He always come through

Please add more as you see fit. Our God is an awesome God!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He honors all his promises..
He loves us all unconditionally..
He forgives,redeems,provides and protects..
He gives us revelations..
He blesses us in everything we do..

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home