As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

$1000 to settle old debts...

This happened earlier...

I settled on an old debt dated 11 years ago that lost its way and came back to life. This debt, after checking, really messed up my credit score.

I believe that this coming year is the year that the Lord will renew me and give me a fresh start. He will redeem me from my past and make a new creation in me.

What I need to do:
Do the right thing... and keep the integrity.

As I was at the prayer meeting, I suddenly felt a weakness in my spirit. I knew that Satan wants to tell me that I'm unworthy because of my decision to follow God. I was reminded of my old self, which in my mind was a selfish, irresponsible little brat. But God has saved me from the miry clay. He's set my feet on solid ground. And I shall not fear nor doubt, because He is with me. Always...

So, Lord, bless me for making the right choice. That is to follow you and continue to do the right thing.

Amen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!! God will honor your heart and integrity!

we only need to take a little step one day at a time! Today, we actively choose His Kingdom in my life.

sound easy.. but not easy! haha! Bless your heart my fellow brother and warrior! Victor

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home