As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Faith....

Ok, Lord,

This is the 3rd time in 3 days that you asked me to cancel it. I will follow your instructions. I know you have other plans even though I can't imagine it yet.

You said that anything offered up in faith is pleasing to you. So I will do this out of my faith in You.

Call my credit attorneys and cancel the contract tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Lord, what ever happens, You said that Your grace will be sufficient for me. Thank you for prompting me so many times just in the past three days. It shows that you just never let me go and wants me to make the right decisions.

As for my trip to Taiwan... Lord, You seemed to have blessed it even though I acted in the flesh when I purchased the tickets. How interesting it is that You still turned it into something that can be a blessing. Now that I have a reason to go back... my boss wants me to go to the office in Taipei to just say hi. Therefore I ask that You let me go back with a purpose.

In You I place all my trust!

Amen

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And go forth, my brother~

AMEN.

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home