As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Prayer

Lord, thank you for the past 4 years of experiencing you in the wilderness. I know in faith that you are leading me to the land flowing with milk and honey. You have told me... and I will stay strong, faithful, and persistent til the end. But be merciful on me should I become weak... for I am imperfect. Your grace is sufficient for me and your strength is made perfect in my weakness. I ask that you will grant me eyes of vision that will see far so that I will not dwell within the immediates that present themselves. Let me do things with a new heart, a new mind, and new ways... that I wasn't familiar with less I become prideful. Mold me into the right shape as you are the master builder.

This is my desire... to seek and dwell in your place all the days of my life. So that I'll know that I've truly lived as I was called to. Lord, hear my prayers. Thank you for never letting me go... it is all about You.

In Yous Son's name,

Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen.

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home