As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's time to find myself back

I started reading this book back in 2002... and for some reason (actually, I know the reason), I was really distracted. On Sunday night, when I was just kind of going through my old things, I found this book on my book shelf.. and found a card in it.. my dear little sister in Christ Angela gave me this book as a gift. So I began to read about it... knowing that part of my heart already died... and it's been a few years since I feel alive again.

Today, I woke up at 5:45am... and it feels good. Remember that I shared about not knowing what's missing in my heart and that I don't know why I don't respond to certain events? Well... I believe that I was missing my heart...

It's time to find myself back.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear bro...

good to have you back...

6:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.....I don't know what happened to you before.......But I know God has always been waiting for you.........

10:07 PM

 
Blogger KCDA said...

it's never too late to walk on home.

7:22 AM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

great sharing.........

2:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

對啊 要多去團契喔

我回去在陪你喝兩杯
別太空虛了

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my blog, Kent!

11:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Bernie. How is everything in Taiwan?

And when are you coming back to visit us?

11:32 PM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

do u read the book?
i will come to check with u more often
hahahahaha...............

1:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing that you realize that its time to find yourself back... I think I'm at this stage as well~ We should pray for each other and for our young adult fellowship~ I think most of us are having a hard time finding ourselves back... ^^ May God listen to our prayers~

12:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that, Ruth. And thanks for praying for me. I'll do the same for you. May we find our rightful place in God's design and kingdom.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home