As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hillsong!

I got to work at 8:30am so that I can take off work at 5:30 and hopefully get to The Rock Church right around 6:15ish...

I remember the last time that I went to a Hillsong event was probably 4 years ago at Faith Community Church in West Covina. It's funny how I remember the event still very vividly in my mind. I don't recall the date or year, but it just didn't seem that long ago...

I feel like playing my guitar and woship God even though I'm at work now... lately, I've been wanting to refamiliar myself with the songs I sang years ago to God.

Maybe I'm just getting nostalgic toward the past... last night... in the middle of the night... I took out the old Sega Saturn and played Street Fighter... :p

3 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

HeLLo Donald,

我也來您這裡請安了~
大家好久都沒見面了呢.....
你最近好ㄇ???
How was the Hillsong event???
Do they have new cd's???
I don't think I can go out with you guys for dinner cuz' i just got my 2 wisdom teeth pulled.... That's why I am up this early, just took another pain killer....
=)

4:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw... poor Syd.

The Hillsong event was more suitable for younger people... younger like people half my age. But it's encouraging to see the young people stepping up. They are indeed blessed.

Ya, don't worry about the dinner thing, it's just that this one is paid for, haha... so you'll miss it.

Anyways, I'll see you on Sat.

3:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我也來您這裡請安了~
大家好久都沒見面了呢.....
你最近好ㄇ???

why was I never be counted in any dinner?

--the man with too much food and too much fat in Taiwan

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home