As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, August 21, 2006

Street Fighter II nostalgic tournament

It's been a long time since I played Street Fighters II. I'd say probably more than 10 years since my college days. And today, after Sunday Service, some of the guys (Alvin, Peter, Andy, and me) decided that we'll "get it on" at Peter's house during the evening time since Jane will be hanging around with the sisters.

Well, it turned out that Andy didn't show up (ya, I think he was afraid of us dethroning him) because he didn't sleep much last night and might not be at his best. So Alvin, me, and Tao went to Peter's place for some relaxing fun.

Thanks, Peter, again for opening up your house.





4 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Yeah? Street Fighter?
Hehehe....... I wanna join the tournament~!!!

2:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to play pool........

10:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!!!! I was not there when you guys are having fun. Probably that is good for the ALL GUYS' night.

Jane

5:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jane. Welcome to my blog. Ya, sometimes boys need to be boys.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home