As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, August 14, 2006

Godspeed!

Dear Kent,

It's been great to catch up with you on old times. I've known you since high school (about 19 years) and we went through college together. Thanks for showing me on how to play the guitar and the meaning of worship... how to place God first in our lives. I remembered the times when you were searching for your calling in life. And that you've found it in the mission field.

Godspeed on your upcoming long term missions to India. It's wonderful to hear your sharing this morning at the place where I believe God has called me to: the marketplace.

With much prayers, I ask that our faithful God will bless, enrich, enpower, provide, and keep you and your family safe in the foreign land. I also ask that I will be able to make a difference by responding to His call... here at the marketplace.

Grace and peace to you with blessings...

Donald

3 Comments:

Blogger KCDA said...

There is something powerful about knowing that the almighty God of the universe has commissioned you and me to serve in his name. He chooses us because we have something we are willing to give him. Most times, that thing we are willing to give is simply our self.

7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donald,
這是台灣的Emily啦!看到Kent的消息,狠高興耶!什麼時後再回台灣呢?

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Hi Emily,

I might be back again around Christmas time pending my vacation allotment. I was just looking at all the photos that I took in Taiwan and wanted to go back again... haha.

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home