As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A series of Un-relaxing events


BUSY!!!

First day back from the FL trip and all my work is stacked up. People were making mistakes, shipments were shipped but without documents. Wrong items were ordered and shipped.... customers were pushing for answers. Support cases were waiting for responses...

I felt so bogged down even though I slept plenty last night... more than 8 hours. I guess it wasn't enough since I slept very little while I was in Orlando. But I was so alert while I was at the show. I wonder why it was so different when I got back.

There's one very good and surprising lead from the tradeshow. I think it's one that God allowed... I hope that I'll stayed focused because somehow, somewhat... I tend to get distracted while I'm back in office very easily. There's the swarm of phone calls... and people just walk up to my and ask questions. And of course, there's that evil MSN... hahaha

Stay focused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home