As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sometimes we just need to speak out our heart...

It was a wonderful fellowship meeting again tonight. I'm reminded of the song "Pour out my heart" that has been re-sung by different groups over the years. I remember the first time I heard and sang the song for woship was in the early 90s. I'm grateful to God that I have a small group of friends who would really listen and encourage. Thanks also to the ones who pour out their hearts. Your stories inspire me. ^^

I talked to Kevin until 2:30am... wow, I guess I really had a lot to say... so much that I forgot I was going to call Joyce to talk to her about what I need her to help me on for tomorrow's Family Keeper's reunion. Since she's kind of cool so I don't think she'll think it's a big deal. But thanks for agreeing to help me...

And thanks to all who beared with me in much patience. I am still a work in progress... thanks again. I really need to get to bed so I can get ready for tomorrow. To say the least, I'm glad that I get a chance to lead worship again, however, I'm really nervous after a 2 year period of inactivity. And my first time coming back... I'm facing 50 people in an outdoor setting. I know God will provide. I just hope that I will remember to lean on His grace for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home