As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Destination: Orlando, FL


Please keep me in your prayers as I start again another wave of business travels beginning tonight. I will take the red eye flight to Orlando FL and stayed there for the ASIS security show until Wednesday. I will be back for the weekend and get ready for the next show in Vegas in a week and a half. And then... Chicago.... and then... San Francisco.

There are also planned trips to Seattle and Reno. But I didn't set those up yet. I kind of hope that I don't have to travel as often.

Everytime, I travel, I get to eat good but unhealthy food. Something good is always sinful.... hahaha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Donald,
Gosh, I never knew you could get spam comments on your blog. Those spammers are everywhere.

Yeah, good luck on your trip, and we'll see you soon.

George

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Thanks! I also got your message, George. I should still be back for most of the weekends.

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home