As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, September 12, 2005

Arrived!!

Just checked in the hotel about 15 minutes ago here in Orlando, FL. Fortunately I was able to nap a little bit during flight so I think I can survive the full day coming up.

This hotel actually was able to allow me to check in so early in the morning... I'm really surprised.

I was reading a book just for a little bit before landing: "Overcoming Confusion" by Rick Joyner. 17 pages into the book, and I already feel less confused (hahaha). It looks like a really good book, hopefully I'll have time to finish that book while I'm in Orlando... since I borrowed it form my boss.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home