As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, September 12, 2005

Beautiful Orlando... Humid Orlando

This place is sure beautiful. Too bad I didn't have a digital camera to take any pictures for you to see. It is also just as humid as I remember the first time I came to Orlando over an year ago.



The trade show that I'm attending is the ASIS International show aimed at security equipment from watch dogs to bulletproof glass to IP camera monitoring systems and alarms. It was our first year at this show but the response was surprisingly good. Except for the overpriced $12.50 salad and the standing on my feet all day since 8:30am (5:30am Pacific Time) after taking a red eye filght.... everything was just peachy.

I had a long talk with my two colleagues who are both based in TX at dinner later. Wow, so many things can be communicated over such an informal meeting. No wonder eating meals with customers gets the deals done.

Read Isaiah 22 today for devotion.... if you can, read it too. I'm reminded of New Orleans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home