As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dreams


I've had a lot of dreams last night. It's been a very long time since I even dream... I usually sleep without dreams and sleep better. For some reason, I dreamed of all the people that I cared... even the ones that I just knew. I don't recall all the details. Except that I was running, confused, and cared too much.

So I guess these wouldn't be called pleasant dreams, right?

Yesterday, some of us went all the way to Corona Del Mar to meet up with old and new friends to celebrate... well, I guess, Moon Festival. The goal was really perhaps to faciliate interaction and friendship among the young adult groups from 3 different churches: EFC RH, EFC Irvine, and EFC Oceanside/SD.

I think I might need to rely on others to send me the pictures now since my car maintenance set me back $700 earlier yesterday and I'm going to hold my thought on getting that digital camera for this blog. So when I get the pics taken for last night in my mail box, I will post them up here.


Today is my mom's birthday. Happy birthday, mom!! We celebrate mom's birthday based on her lunar birthdate because it is exactly the same date as the Moon Festival. I'm going to get ready soon to get to the family lunch that doesn't happen too often so I'm skipping church this morning.

I still remember how when we first came to the US, all five (or six, when my dad is here) used to cram in a 2 bedroom apartment in South Pasadena. Now we all live apart. How the times have changed...

Lately, my weekends have been filled with fun activities. Many thanks to the old friends that reconnected and the new friends made. Thanks to God for letting me know you. My life is moving forward toward the next chapter, I hope, in a purposeful kind of way.

Happy Mid Autumn Moon Festival!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home