As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, September 18, 2005

D&K concert at UCC

These are some very taleneted young guys. I must say, I wish I had their voice... but I might not have their humblness and boldness. Danny and Kyle went to the US funding themselves and asking nothing in return except to share their life testimonies with people who need the Lord (that includes Christian and non-Christian both).

There were times when I can just really close my eyes and enjoy, and times when I feel like I want to move my body and wiggle the neon stick.

You can see their schedule here. For those of you who didn't make it. They are going to VOH on Saturday. Don't miss it again.

Btw, it was good to finally meet some of you in person again after a long period of drought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home