As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, September 05, 2005

Brothers Grimm


So much expectations turned grim. Need I say more? I went matinee today with Johnny, Andy, and Glenn for Brothers Grimm. I suppose the movie was interesting. But it lacked the flair I was looking for... deeper story. If not deeper, sometimes more action can compensate. Unfortunately, this one will not rank very high on my list. You'll get some satisfaction to learn how the story unfolds. But those who look for a kickass summer movie need not apply.

Hehehe, do I sound like a movie critic? This is an overall worthy movie that unfortunately had to be finished within 2 hours. The pace was slow in the beginning and I felt that it was sped up at the end. Seeing how I can justify spending $7.50 for matinee and $5 for a drink... I will use the "well, it's the people you're with that makes the difference" reason for this time. Hopefully I won't need to use this reason too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home