As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, September 05, 2005

First day listening to Daily Words from VOH

I had a full two days of activities for Saturday and Sunday because of the long weekend. I feel tired yet I enjoyed the two days very much. Some of us whent to Redondo Beach yesterday to just relax and have fun (supposedly, all of us were going to rollerblade, well, not all did). Thanks to Yan for her hospitality on taking us in for the tea, tomato juice and the incredible ocean view from her 4th floor apartment facing the sea. It was the first time in my life to actually view the ocean from such an angle. I am completely a believer now that living at the beach is like always on vacation.

On a side note, I had a 3 lbs crab for dinner.... I was so FULL, actually, I believe the word is "stuffed, " you know, as in "stuffed animal?" So... I was so STUFFED. Word to the skinny girl, ya, that crab is more than enough for my appetite. And sorry for getting some of the crab juice on your pullover... I really didn't intend for that to happen, ok?

I think I will post some pictures once I get some from my godsister. Maybe it's time for me to invest in a digital camera...

I didn't set time apart for the Daily Words in the past two days as I'd planned. So I downloaded the MP3 auido files from VOH's website from Sep 3 to Sep 5. I've listened to the first audio file and read Isaiah 13... hmmmm, perhaps I better spend more time reflecting. I'm not getting much out of it just yet. So I will meditate on it and see if I will be given some revealation.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home