As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Arrived in Tempe, Arizona

"In the powerful name of Jesus, I declare that this room belongs to Jesus for the duration of my stay!" This was the the first thing that I shouted out as I entered the Best Western hotel room for my stay here in Tempe, Arizona. I learned that I need to speak out the declarations coming back from the trip in Denver last week when the hotel stay needed some "cleansing." However, I was praying in my mind and the words were not spoken. God's word becomes more powerful when spoken. So I decided that I will speak it out to rebuke the ungodly forces, and to break the bondages or anything ungodly in the name of Jesus (since they can't read our minds) so that this room belongs to Jesus.

Lord, may Your will be done here in this trip. May You teach me to be humble and learn of your ways. In Christ's name I pray. Amen!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home