As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, July 09, 2007

Arrived in Denver, CO

This is the second time I'm in the Mile High City. Flight delays took me here at the hotel at 1am Pacific time, which is 2am Denver time. Fortunately, I don't have any meetings until 10am tomorrow, I meant, today, morning.

Praise the Lord! We got a free rental car upgrade to a full size car because all the compact cars, which we reserved, were rented out by the time we got here. So we picked a nice full size car with soft leather seats.

Thank you again, Lord!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

wow....congratulations!!!!!!!
I am happy for you and Lynn. Actually I haven't met her in person yet..=) Best wishes to both of you.

Walk in LOVE!

blessings,
Sydney =)

11:02 PM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

I posted ur good news on my blog yo, congratulation!!!

6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home