As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ouch! Hurt my shoulder...

I am forgetful and careless tonight....

After the prayer meeting at church, I went back home to get some early rest... and... I left my bible at church.... :(

After I got home, while I was watching recorded programs, I leaned on my left arm, and I heard and felt 3 tendons pop on my left shoulder.... OUCH!!!!

Now I can't sleep because if I even move a bit, the shoulder hurts....

HELP ME, LORD!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

呼呼!不疼哦!可怜的宝贝.昨天太早睡了.抱歉没有帮你祷告.愿神已经医治好你了!拼命帮你祷告哦,我已经帮你用医治的祷告祷了好多次哦.还是有点怕在你面前或电话帮你祷告呢. @-@

9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, dear princess...

Don't short change yourself oh, your prayers for me have been very powerful.

My shoulder still feels there something there but it doesn't hurt as much now.

Let's stay strong and experience God together.

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home