As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, April 23, 2007

Long time...

Wow~~~~

It's been a long time since I posted anything on my blog. Sorry for those of you who've been checking back every now and then. I've been pre-occupied with something else. Also, I've found no meaningful things to say... so I've been waiting for new inspiration, so to speak, to update my blog.

My status now?

Well, I'm still waiting for new inspiration.

And yesterday was the first time I play guitar on stage since... let's see... 1994? Worth mentioning now...

Congrats to Greg on the new bike and Peggy on her new ES350.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dude, I've been ridin' everyday :-)

I hear you went for an Infinity! NICE.

-GL

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home