As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Praise the Lord for the first day! Arrived in Phoenix, AZ

Lord, thank You so much for your provision for the first day of the business visits. Amazingly, all the meetings went surprisingly well with the customers favoring us. Is it the future?

Right now, I've finally have the time to quiet down and write something after a some strategy meetings for tomorrow's meetings. Lord, I know if you go with me, I will be alright. Let me also find favor in You.

The picture above may be a nation wide customer account...

Oh, check it out. I turned on the GPS unit for tracking. This is how fast we were going on the airplane... 493mph!!! Ok, maybe not fast for a plane... but still... very fast. Faster than any production or racing car ever produced.
And... got to Phoenix!

Sadly, the Lakers were eliminated by the Suns....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger gl said...

I like your GPS, especially at 493mph! My new motorcycle only goes 173... :-)

Keep up the good work, it sounds like things are going very well for you and your company.

-GL

3:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tks, bro.

I think my car only goes to 139mph and then the fuel gets cut off.

I was surprised that the GPS was working inside an airplane.

12:03 AM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Wow, u flies around all the time now~~~ Enjoy your trip!

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home