As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lots of things happening today...


1. Customer have problems that shouldn't be there.
2. My Garmin Nuvi all of the sudden decided to not synch with my phone (didn't work even after gotten through tech support and got an RMA no. instead)
3. My Zaino kit came in today
4. My Logitech Notebook webcam deluxe came in today after a lot of shipping mishap from Buy.com
5. Still waiting for the porter cable...

Thank God, all of the problems are solved by now. Good to know that problems can be solved with software and consistent Internet search.

Oh, and here's the pic that I took with the new webcam while it rests on my notebook. It now tracks my face... cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

hahaha.........ur huge face........

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Sydney said...

怎麼那麼久網頁都沒更新阿?!?!?!
我們決定開始賣肉粽的生意...
你是第一位顧客...haha j/k

just want to say hello~

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home