As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, March 12, 2007

News

Thank you all for staying tuned to watch for my latest updates. So here it is... After all the prayers are said and done, all the waiting time, the struggles, the highs and the lows, I've finally step into, if God permits, my last relationship on March 8th, 2007. Please keep Lynn and I in your prayers as you continue to faithfully read and contribute to this blog. May God richly bless all of you.

Another part of the news...

I've finally traded in my old and able 1994 Acura Integra after owning it for over 13 years for a 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan. Just in time for the warmer days to come.

While this car outputs 306 horsies... I don't think I'll ever use that much. Hahaha...


God bless all of you!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Wow~! So happy for you two, and I will pray for your relationship~! Also Nice car!

2:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's 306 horsies

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Thanks for the correction. I've corrected it. Yes, 306 horses!

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Sydney said...

good to hear your good news. happy for you 2. will keep both of you in my prayer! =)

11:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for willing to share :)

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, long time no see! Good to hear that! Are you going to share the story later/ hahhaah

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home