As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Need a breakthrough

Things seem to fall into place... I got my new car, as prophesied and promised, got together with my beloved with my prayers answered for a sooner schedule. So everything seems good, right? But I feel stuck at work and at the church service... or should I say, I don't feel that I'm moving at the pace that I'm supposed to move.

I get tired easier, haven't been going to the gym consistently (even though I'm not gaining weight, but I'm not losing weight either). I haven't been going to the morning prayer meetings consistently, and I haven't been playing the guitar as much as I wanted to.

Another note, I haven't stay with the same level of hunger for reading God's Word everyday. I'm going through the motions... reading only on par with the church schedule. I remember that I shared on how I would find instruction everyday in reading God's Word. I want to get that again.

Lord, let this be a cry for help to You. I know that Your abundance is more than enough for me and yet I'm so faithless sometimes. What You had promised had surely come into place in so many ways... yet, there are the things that I just need a renewal of directions on... my profession and my service. I need You now even in the midst of my perceived prosperity, because I don't want to just stay here... I want to go where You will lead Your people to the land of inheritance!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home