As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Praise report on my new boo boo

I went and got the car windows tinted yesterday at Mike's Tint Shop in Orange. Got a deal on the Elite Series Tint for all the windows at $200 (was $255). Praise the Lord!!!

This morning, I got a mail from Mercury Insurance for the Premium renewal on the 07 G35... and it was $300 less than what I was quoted!!! Praise the Lord!!!

Considering that it just rained two days ago, my car is surprisingly clean for a car that's parked out in the streets. God kept on surprise me with His provision and I am so grateful!

However, it's always easy to praise God when things are going well. I need to learn to praise Him even when things are not going well. I am reminded of the lessons from last night's church prayer meeting:

1. God will provide in any and every situation if we only just ask Him.
2. Ask boldly and courageously, we ask more, we might get more, and God often surprises us.
3. Set our eyes on Him and Him alone, and we can witness miracles
4. We want to ask for double portion on the blessings knowing that God is big!

Below are some pics that I took of my car after the tint. For a car after the rain two days ago, this car was surprisingly easy to clean up considered that it is parked outside... (gotta look at new apartments soon).

That's a piece of the cloud reflected on the hood... not dirt

Yup, reflections of the cloud on the car.... again, not dirt
This is the cockpit view from the backseat with the "Limo" tint on the back windows.
Front tire on 18" rims: 225/50R18
Rear tire on 18" rims: 245/45R18

Just when I was writing this entry, I got a call from a consultant who informed me that the customer has opted to use a solution from someone else... and Lord, I still praise your name because of who you are!!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Cool! I love G35!~

5:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too eh!!! hahaha!!!

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home