As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, March 19, 2007

Been under the weather lately....

What is this? Last week it was as hot as summer, and this morning, it's as chilling as winter... I was being careless and almost come down with a cold. Had a few miserable days and finally, by God's grace, I'm feeling a lot better today.

For the coming two weeks, my boss will be traveling to Europe, Taiwan, and possibly Israel. Lord, I need you even more now that I need to constantly remind myself that I'm working for you and that you're the final boss. Because today... I felt like slacking... felt like wanting to just go home and sleep.

On a side note, I finally broke 1000 miles on my car past weekend. Now I just need to properly break in the engine so I can enjoy all the power the car has to offer.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

i am having sore throat....yeah, you have to check the weather before going out. heehee =)

12:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's getting so cold this week... but, I'm finally getting better. In less than one week too.

I believe it's because I was being prayed for. Praise God!!!

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home