As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, February 26, 2007

Move forward...

Judges 5:15-16

15 The princes of Issachar were with Deborah;
yes, Issachar was with Barak,
rushing after him into the valley.
In the districts of Reuben
there was much searching of heart.

16 Why did you stay among the campfires
to hear the whistling for the flocks?
In the districts of Reuben
there was much searching of heart.

15 以 薩 迦 的 首 領 與 底 波 拉 同 來 ; 以 薩 迦 怎 樣 , 巴 拉 也 怎 樣 。 眾 人 都 跟 隨 巴 拉 衝 下 平 原 ; 在 流 便 的 溪 水 旁 有 心 中 定 大 志 的 。

16 你 為 何 坐 在 羊 圈 內 聽 群 中 吹 笛 的 聲 音 呢 ? 在 流 便 的 溪 水 旁 有 心 中 設 大 謀 的

---------------------------------------------
These passages were read on Friday morning's prayer meeting. The entire chapter was similar to a psalm in that it is a song that Deborah composed. Of all the words, these words captivated me...

With all the things that the Lord has revealed to my heart and the goals that I've set in my heart... why did I just sit within the flocks by the campfires to listen to the whistles? I should be engaging "rushing after him into the valley" toward the land and take it as it is God's promised inheritance.

Why am I searching my heart after that it is already confirmed? No hesitation now... we are moving forward. We are moving straight forward. It's time for me to rise up and answer the call instead of listening to the whistles by the campfire.

Lord, strengthen my heart and steadfast my actions!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

神知道你的心意,你顺服他,他必会成就和带领你到他的应许之地。加油哦!你已经为神改变许多了。加油加油加油!!!!!!!我们都会支持你的。

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Lynn^^d

6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home