As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let me obey and go on my own...

This was from this morning's prayer meeting:

Judges 4:8-9
8 Barak said to her, "If you go with me, I will go; but if you don't go with me, I won't go." 9 "Very well," Deborah said, "I will go with you. But because of the way you are going about this, the honor will not be yours, for the LORD will hand Sisera over to a woman." So Deborah went with Barak to Kedesh,
------------------------------------------
It's time for me to step out and step up. Otherwise I will be always under someone's shadow, and the honor will not be mine.

Many times I feel timid about fighting by myself out on business trips. There just seems to be more blessing when I drag my boss to go with me. Knowing that I should be doing these things on my own, I still drag my boss out of his busy schedule because "it is important!"

Lord, help me to step out and step up. You've prepared me and trained me over the years and let me live up to the calling you have for me. If you are for me, then we can be against me?
-------------------------------------------

I think the company's prayer meeting is very good for my work. I've not been going for the past two weeks and this morning has been a great encouragement.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel that your company is a blessed one, with boss & coworkers fear the Lord, God is in the midst of you guys. =)

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home