As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finally settled in the new office!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

My desk finally looked like something that I'm used to today. And the entire office got back on track a lot more than yesterday. I went to the old office to pick up my remaining items since today is the last day that I can go back there. As I walked there in the old office, now all empty and cleaned up, lots of memories came through my mind for the past 4 years and 9 months since I joined this company. I remembered the vision that God showed me about this company, the hardships that I endured, the lows, the struggles, God's promises from His Word, the tears, the thoughts of giving up so many times... to the steps of fulfillment of God's promises, the new dreams that God has shown me... and now, crossing the river Jordan to this new place: the land flowing with milk and honey (spiritually for work, that is).

The verse of the day for today:

"The heavens declares the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."
Psalm 19:1

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

加油!!!!!!!

你会战胜所有挑战的哦 =>

4:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lynn!

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home