As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, January 29, 2007

Losing patience...

Have you ever heard of the prayer request "Lord, give me patience and give it to me now?" It's funny how it sounds logically, I've always thought. Well, today, I feel like that. So many things... from co-worker's accountability, network issues, conference call appointments, call answering on the new phone system, server room clean up, flight booking, business trip planning, and just people who are not willing to give out some extra work to make things happen easier so that some of us has to work harder and work more. I can feel that my patience is wearing out and feel like getting angry and frustrated.

Oh, Lord, give me patience... and I need it now....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ganbatte, be renewed! :)
*Can i put your link unto my blog? Actually i did, lemme know if you don't like that! ^^"

4:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, girl. Thanks for linking me on your blog.

I wish Wednesday night can come soon so I can just soak in the Holy Spirit.

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home