As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Counting my blessings...

This morning, my car wouldn't start... I had plenty of juice in the battery and there's nothing more I can do.

I tried starting the engine for the next 10 minutes to no avail. I even sent a text message requesting for prayers.

I then prayed for the car engine... and said "In Jesus' name, make the engine and starter work, and that as I turned on the ignition the next time, let the car start in Jesus' name so that I can still make it to church as a testimony was planned for me during Sunday service today."

I turned the ignition to on...

Nothing for 1 second....

The Car Starts!!!!

What can I say to God except... "You're AWESOME!!!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home