As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Company move finished

Finally, it is done... my desk, computer, everyone else's computer, server, Internet, printer, my new phone (with wrong extension no.!), my files... It was a very long day from 8:30am to 5:36pm now. Lots of people are gone already. For the earlier moments, my desktop was acting weird. It was slowing down for no known reason. And guess what I did to fix it... I prayed, and complained a little... because I tried everything I knew to fix it and it just didn't work until I prayed. And I later found out that it was the print server that was in conflict with the DHCP server. Anyways, I'm done and I'm ready to go home and take a nap.

In the process of re-organizing and cleaning up, I found a 2007 day to day calendar that my co-worker gave me as a gift from 2006 and I completely forgot about it. Here's the verse for today:

"Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you."
Proverbs 4:6

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home