As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, November 27, 2006

A Long Vacation

It seems as if though I took a break from blogging... it has been a while since I last updated. As many of my friends know, I am actaully very talkative and yet I'm also very careful with words. So when I feel that I don't have anything concrete or constructive, I tend to just let it sit idle and not write anything... So for my latest update:

Life has been great for me lately. This blog was created so that I can detail the events that lead to my renewal. So let this entry be one that is consistent with the original intent. I've been getting to work early and getting chances to worship God with songs and prayer with my company colleagues, including my boss, for the past month. And it has been an experience nothing less than... renewing. The consistency was there... it was great! And I felt uneasy and even lost when I encounter this 4 day long weekend over Thanksgiving. Because I suddenly can sleep in, and no worship or prayers in the morning.... Today, I got to prayer meeting late... Thankfully, I was still able to get some prayers in before work hour starts. But I wish that I could do this longer... and more often. Because this entire day is different.

I finally decided to go back to Taiwan again this year. It was not as exciting for me as it did last year. Simply because I felt that I don't need a vacation. But I guess I still crave for the food there. And of course, the new friends that I made as well as old friends and family.

Oh ya, if you look to the right, you'll see that I've updated my friends' blog list. Check it out and remember to leave something to showed that you'd stopped by.

Blessings to you all...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

Good to hear that you are doing great! =)

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home