As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, March 24, 2006

Interlude: 插曲



I. Dialogue:
"Girl says to boy: "Do you know why I like you so much?" while hugging him with both arms around his neck.
Boy: "did you mean besides the fact that I look like your ex?"
The girl smiled and said: "It's because I can feel that your heart is so sincere..." The boy looked at the girl in the eye and smiled... and lightly kissed the girl on the forehead. The girl responded, holding him very tight, and kissed the boy on the lips... "

...

II. On the phone:
"Boy: will you sleep well tonight?
Girl: No... I won't... would you come and hold me so that I can sleep?
Boy:...
Boy:... I'll come and sleep on the sofa with my sleeping bag, and I'll talk with you for as long as you want.
Girl: I'll give you 10 minutes to get here.

...

Girl: "Sorry, my mom is here... can we forget what happened tonight?"
Boy: "... I just want to be a listener to your heart..."
Girl looking down: "you know how to break my defenses..."
Boy: "you looked cold, here... wear my jacket."

The girl went up stairs, the boy waits outside. Wondering what's going on... 20 mimutes passed, the girl does not return. Can't call the girl, because the cell phone is in the pocket of the jacket and so is the wallet. The boy decided to go up and knock on the door so he can get his jacket back... door opened, the girl stands there in her lingerie nightgown... and there's another guy inside the apt. The boy suddenly felt a familiar crushing feeling in his heart... and found himself saying the following emotionless words:

"You forgot about my jacket... I have my cell phone and wallet in there so I can't call you to tell you that I've been down here."

Girl: "oh... it's... very cold..."
Girl hangs the jacket to the boy: "show me where your cell phone is..." The boy reached in the right pocket of the jacket and fetched the cell phone...
Girl: "oh..."
Boy: "Good bye." walks down the stairs, gets in the car, and took off.

...

Boy:"I think you're just a dream that vanished too quickly..."
Girl:" Are you serious?"
Boy:" It was a good dream though... but it's just a dream."
Reception dropped...

Ring...

Girl says softly: "You are mad at me..."
Boy holding the ache in his heart: "I can't accept that... I wished you didn't ask me to come see you."
Girl: "I'm going to drive to your place..."
Girl after hesitation: "Can you come and get me?"

III. In the car
Girl: "That is the guy that my mom wants me to marry to..."
Boy: "..."
Girl: "But why did I meet you just now..."
Boy: "There's a song that I wanted to sing to you earlier, but you had to go, so here's the song..."
Turning on the stereo, skipped to the song.
The music started... the girl suddenly grabbed the boy and kissed him hard on the lips.

Girl: "I'm so sorry, I have to go... but I don't want to..."
Boy: "Let me take you home..."

End of the interlude, end of the 插曲

----------------------
Time to wake up, my friend. This is not a world nor a situation that you want to get into. This is... a dream, a very sweet... and bitter... dream.

Wake up now... before it turns into a nightmare...

---------------------

This picture was taken at Kan-Pai on 3/19/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home