As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, March 13, 2006

Long time no see, Ting!!!

It must have been more than 5 years since I last seen you. And you don't seemed to have change much at all as far as your soft heart is concerned. It was nice seeing you again after so long. How is Simon doing? I wonder when I'll get to see him again...

We met at a time of chance, where an instant connection was formed between Simon, you, me, and Tiff. Now Tiff is getting married (congratulations!) and all of us are setting out own paths in different directions, I wish all the best for what ever the future takes us. Stay pure at heart, Ting. And please say hi to Simon for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you know so many beautiful girls? hahahahah

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home