As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's hailing!


Yes, that's right. pebble sized hail fell from the sky today, follow by a burst of heavy rain... and then the sun came out. Weird weather...

Today is a special day. Why? Because all these past 5 years of trial and errors at work has finally found some structure. The dots were being connected.

Today is a very long day. I had a training meeting with my boss' boss at the City of Industry office. Followed with dinner at Little Sheep in Puente Hills. And then Rex and I went to Dozo and sat at the bar. For the first time, my bill was a measely $20... wow...

So today is a special day. Esther and Eric are getting married tomorrow... feeling nervous since I have a solo at the wedding...

Oh ya, anyone care to try my ultra powerful Black Russian?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... thanks for singing at the wedding...^^ you sounded wonderful~ thanks for making our memory beautiful~

p.s. where are the pics? ^^

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

hehehe... I'm falling behind a little bit... don't worry, it will be up.

Sydney recorded part of the song... and I think I'm scaring myself when I listen to it... I was... so loud...

10:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donald has beautiful voice.

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home