As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I need to forget...

Sequel to the previous dialogue...

"Why does she appear in my dreams and haunt me? I've found ways to not think about her during my waking hours, but I can't control what I dream.

Has she taken that much weight in my heart already? I need to forget..."


----------
Went to Dozo to drink tonight: 3 beers, 1 fruit liquor on the rocks, and 3 shots of Tequila... and I'm as sober as ever.

----------
Went to Cash box at 1:30am. Saw my aunt there, sang some songs out of frustration... my aunt didn't let me pay the bill. Well, that's at least something positive at this hour. Thanks, Auntie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home