As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Sunset and the Rainbow

It didn't rain until after 6pm today. By noon, the sun was scorching just like it always did. So I thought that once again I was fooled by the weather report.

Well, it did rain. Not cats and dogs, but enough to make any car dirty, which is usually the worst type...

For the first time in my life, I saw a completely arched rainbow! I was driving on 57 North and was greeted with this surprise. It was enough to make my day special. Alas, the wonders continue... it was one of the most interesting sunsets that I've seen in my life as I took the offramp to I-60 west. The sky was like it was divided... well, I'll upload the pics that I took with my cell phone camera while driving later. I thank God for His convenant under the Rainbow. And I thank Him for the things that only He can make beautiful in my life.

One other thing which was good today...

I had Korean BBQ.... hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home