As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, September 02, 2005

Renewal Blog Created!!!

I decided to create a blog today for the first time in the 32 years of my life. Before a month ago, I didn't even know what a blog is. And now I'm being sucked into this online phenomenon... hahaha.

The reason for this blog is very simple. I wish to record my daily happenings in a way that others can interact with (duh, isn't that what all blogs are for?) But more than just that, I want to record the messages and realizations that I take in as I re-initiate my daily devotions toward reading the bible. And this being online will help me in the sense that I'm counting on both the chance and the faithful readers of my blog to keep me accountable. So here it is... may God bless those of you who happen to stumble upon my page with the blessings I'm expecting from God in writing down my daily life.

I have to say... this is a kind of a big step for me. Since I used to keep journals where I just write down whatever is in my head without any concern for limit and what others might think of me. Being that journals are typically private in nature and that was the place where I can be free. So putting my private life online sounds like a risky proposition. But I supposed that I don't need to disclose all the intimate details of my life all at once. So this should be alright afterall...

Well, so much for the introduction. I named this blog "Renewal" after the cell group meeting tonight at church. Because I feel the need to be renewed, to be reminded of the first love when I encountered God more than 10 years ago and the closeness that I've experienced at certain stages in my life a few years back. I bid you welcome to walk with me in my journey to seek my "renewal" from God.

Donald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home