As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Saturday for my own

For the past 2 Saturdays following my birthday, I have been working overtime because of new year sales plans and new office moves. And I have not had a complete 7 or 8 hour sleep everyday for the past two weeks. Today, I finally have the entire Saturday to myself!!! I woke up just a bit past 8 this morning. Finally...

So my plans are:
1. Get my taxes done
2. Get a haircut, finally
3. Grocery shopping and cooking
4. Room cleaning
5. Past cleaning
6. Get to the gym and workout for 2 hours or more

And of course, spend time in worship, prayer, and devotion at anytime or at all times. Today, I want to get my priorities straight even in my times of rest. I will enjoy it with my Lord very much.

Tomorrow, I will get on an airplane to go to Seattle, drive to Portland, back to Tacoma, and back to Seattle again. I will be back on Tuesday late night. This is my first out of town business trip for 2007. Please keep me in your prayers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home